- Angleterre: "Quarrying firm wins 'Stonehenge' battle"
- France: "INRAP : des avancées sociales insuffisantes"
- Iran: "Iran loses court battle over ancient carving"
- Iran: " Archaeologists wrap up excavation season at Valiran"
- Mexique: "Pollution said destroying pre-Aztec Mexican ruins"
- Vietnam: " Quan Quang Tri: préservation des puits datant de 4.000 ans"
- Allemagne: "Railway construction unearths ancient artifacts in Germany"
- Angleterre: " A prehistoric treasure trove spanning more than 100,000 years of Norfolk's past has been unearthed"
- Australie: " An archaeological dig at the Female Factory at Ross this month has uncovered many unique artefacts that give a new insight into the lives the prisoners led"
- Mali: "A team of archaeologists has discovered pieces of the oldest African pottery in central Mali"
- Niger: "De nouveaux fossiles découverts dans le nord du Niger"
- Pérou: "An enormous structure may have been built by the forced labor of the so-called Cloud People under Incan rule"
Etudes, recherche, fouilles en cours:
Trafic d'antiquités, fouilles illégales